AME’s short course programs provides delegates with opportunities to go beyond the technical and best practice sessions for practical expertise for daily on-the-job use.
This year, AME, along with their partners, is offering 10 courses over January 20-21, 2018:
- Capital Markets for Geologists
- Copper and Moly Porphyry Deposits (SEG)
- Mineral Exploration and Mining Essentials
- Mining Company Disclosure 101 and 43-101 Regulations
- Structural Geology in Exploration
- The Geology of Zinc Deposits (MDRU)
- Using QA/QC Data to Minimize Risk in Exploration and Resource Estimation
- Student Guide to a Career in Exploration
- Thinking Geomet? Think Rock Characterization!
- Maximizing Project Value: Managing Relationships and the Social Chain of Custody