BC Regional Mining Alliance and Agentis Capital Webinar
For those interested in investing or learning more about BC’s Golden Triangle, we invite you to join us for a summary of recent developments and activities happening in the region. During this session, you’ll learn why the rocks in this area are unique and so well suited to hosting mineral deposits. You’ll hear project highlights from four active companies working in the region, and you’ll come to appreciate the open and collaborative relationships that continue to grow between First Nations, the Province and Industry. We’ll also touch on the infrastructure in the region and discuss the permitting process.
The Golden Triangle is uniquely positioned for growth. It has renowned geology and proven projects, excellent infrastructure, engaged and supportive First Nation Partners and a regulatory framework that is robust and reliable.
- 8:00 am Welcome Remarks and Introductions (Mike) Geologically, What’s special about BC’s Golden Triangle? Company Highlights Ascot Resources (Derek) Dolly Varden Silver (Shawn) GT Gold Corp (Paul) Skeena Resources (Walt)
- 8:15 Infrastructure in the Northwest, Supporting Growth (Peter)
- 8:20 Building Partnerships and Working Together (Chad and Corinne)
- 8:30 Permitting in BC (Peter)
- 8:40 Summary & Takeaways (Mike)
- 8:45 Q&A
- Derek White, Ascot Resources Ltd,
- Corinne McKay Nisga’a Nation,
- Chad Day, Tahltan Central Government,
- Walter Coles, Skeena Resources Limited,
- Shawn Khunkhun, Dolly Varden Silver Corp (TSX.V DV – OTC: DOLLF
- Peter Rubb, Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources (BC Provincial Government)
- Paul Harbidge, GT Gold Corp.