AME Speaker Series
Junior Company Playbook – Positioning Yourself for Success
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Time: 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Location: Hyatt Regency, Vancouver – Plaza Ballroom
Tickets will be available at the door.
AME – in partnership with Women in Mining BC – launches the 2017/2018 Speaker Series with a panel discussion on positioning your company for success.
- Michael Gray, moderator, Senior Vice President & Team Head Canadian Mining Equity Research, Commodities and Global Markets, Macquarie Capital Markets Canada Ltd.
- Zara Boldt, CFO & Corporate Secretary, Strongbow Exploration, Inc.
- Bart Melek, Global Head of Commodity Strategy, TD Securities
- Rosie Moore, Consulting Geologist and Analyst
Gain timely insights and practical information on:
- Presenting technical information with a clear message to investors on the potential value of your project
- Do’s and Don’ts to get the attention of institutional, retail and strategic investors
- Attracting investment and analyst coverage
- Lessons learned to strengthen your company immediately
Reception and networking will follow the discussion from 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM.
Tickets – Available at the door
$47.25 (includes GST). Members receive a $10.50 discount.
*To receive member pricing, you will need your member directory login info. Please contact Roxanne Finnie (604.630.3927) if you do not have your login already.