Directed by the 2018-2019 Strategic Plan & Objectives
AME is the lead association for the mineral exploration and development industry based in British Columbia. Established in 1912, AME represents, advocates, protects and promotes the interests of thousands of members who are engaged in mineral exploration and development in B.C. and throughout the world.
Successful projects are developed expediently for the benefit of all British Columbians making BC the most favoured jurisdiction in Canada for mineral exploration and development.
- Environmental Assessment
- BC Mining Jobs Task Force
- Notice of Work Permit Workshops
- Species at Risk
Public & Stakeholder Awareness & Education
Predictable public support through informed and collaborative dialogue.
- Strategic Public Education & Awareness Program
- Regional Exploration Group Engagement
Indigenous Relations & Reconciliation
Successful projects and partnerships provide mutual benefit and support efforts towards reconciliation.
- Strategic Partnerships
- Cultural Awareness Training Program
- Reconciliation Goals
Membership Benefits & Services
Leadership, networking and access to expertise.
- BC Regional Mining Alliance
- Mentorship Program
- Enhanced Environment, Health & Safety Resources
Mineral Exploration Roundup
Technical excellence and learning in all aspects of mineral exploration and development.
- Discovery Day
- Gathering Place
- World-class Technical Program