- This event has passed.
Webinar: BC Mineral Exploration: The Next Generation
April 20 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am PDT
Cost: Free for AME & Geoscience BC Members & $60 for non-members
In this one-hour webinar, we will feature the work of several young geoscientists developing tools and techniques tailored to BC’s exploration challenges. These next-generation geoscientists will discuss the methods they are studying for epithermal gold and porphyry copper and gold exploration and storage of carbon in nickel mine waste. Following short presentations by each student will be a lively panel discussion moderated by geochemist Pim van Geffen, Associate Partner at ERM.
This webinar is a partnership between AME and Geoscience BC. The students featured have received funding from the Geoscience BC Scholarship Program.
- Bianca Iulianella Phillips, University of British Columbia
- Ben Eaton, University of British Columbia
- Kevin Ng, McGill University
- Alex Hutchinson, Saint Mary’s University
- Xueya Lu, University of British Columbia
Webinar series sponsor: